The farm consists of about eight hectares of vineyards, vegetable gardens, small orchards, arable and livestock brady.
As the farms of time ago we produce a wide range of products, these are used in our kitchen, sold in small markets, some shops and restaurants in the area.
• vegetables to be eaten fresh, for canning, or freezing
• fruit for fresh consumption or for jams and juices
• polenta maize and corn for livestock
• barley and other cereals for human consumption
• rabbits, chickens, hens, turkeys, ducks, geese, pigs and sheep
• grapes for parfuemed Friulian wines
The naturalness and authenticity of the products are guaranteed with eco-friendly farming techniques and passion for nature.